Tuesday 27 June 2017

BLUE WITH A SPLASH

Dear friends,

    Here is my card for the Indian Quilling challenge IQCG#37 Blue with a splash.

             Created the card with the combination of colors like blue,white and quilling. Stamped the butterfly on water colour  card and gave a cut and colored with watercolors. Butterflies are given a shadow cut and added some glitters .



Hope you all liked my card.Please leave some comments.I am linking this card to http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/iqcg-37-blue-with-splash.html


Happy crafting,
Sathya





2 comments:

  1. beautifully quilled flower and welcome back my dear friend.
    Good Luck & Thank you for joining us at Indian Quilling Challenge.
    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations
    IQCG Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear.U are my true inspiration and thank u for give me the opportunity to take part in the challenge.

      Delete